- Hydraulic power packs and accessories
- Standard and purpose-built power packs
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for mobile applications
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for stationary applications
- Oil filtering solutions
- Heat exchangers, coolers and fan drive
- Hydraulic accumulators and accessories
- Pressure switches, sensors and transmitters
- Hydrostatic transmissions / Closed Circuit
- Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
- Hydraulic motors and accessories
- Cylinders and accessories
- Pressure and flow regulating valves
- Logic- and directional control valves
- Safety and check valves
- Danfoss ICS HIC valve blocks
- Danfoss ICS Cartridge valves
- Valve Parts
- Test and measurement devices, accessories
- Attachments, accessories for machinery
- Mobile Electronics
- Quick couplings
- Hoses, Pipes, Fittings, etc.
- SALE - Surplus, Refurbished or Used
List of products by brand Rotary Power
Rotary Power supply a range of hydraulic solutions across a number of sectors, from radial and axial piston motors to thruster motors and metering pumps. Rotary Power webpage
Rotary Power is part of the British Engines Group of companies based at several locations across the North East of England. British Engines was founded in 1922 in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne, taking advantage of the region’s local skills base and engineering heritage.
British Engines is made up of seven engineering businesses operating across the globe. Each business designs and manufactures products for a wide range of industries including; construction, oil and gas, chemical, industrial and marine.
All of the products offered by the British Engines Group are designed in-house by experienced engineering teams and manufactured in one of the group’s several production facilities. The seven factories based in the North East of England are supported by a network of offices in 16 other countries including America, Australia, India, Singapore, South Africa, as well as throughout Europe.
The group’s manufactured products include hydrodynamic bearings used in industrial and marine applications, high pressure valves developed for the subsea sector, electromagnets used in motion control and fire safety, as well as industrial cable glands and cleats. In a joint venture between industry and academia, a hyperbaric test centre was created by the British Engines Group and Newcastle University to service the subsea and underwater testing market.
As a part of such a prestigious engineering group, Rotary Power has access to the group’s on-going support and stability to enable the business to compete with hydraulic motor and pump manufacturers all over the world.
All of the group companies are certified to BS EN 9001, 14001 and 18001 relevant to their operational requirements and where relevant the latest revisions.
Rotary Power has the capacity to fulfil standard large order quantities, as well the ability to offer a customised design service to develop value added solutions.
Rotary Power supply a range of hydraulic solutions across a number of sectors, from radial and axial piston motors to thruster motors and metering pumps. If our standard ranges of products are not in line with your requirements, all of our products can be customised to meet your specific application needs.