- Hydraulic power packs and accessories
- Standard and purpose-built power packs
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for mobile applications
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for stationary applications
- Oil filtering solutions
- Heat exchangers, coolers and fan drive
- Hydraulic accumulators and accessories
- Pressure switches, sensors and transmitters
- Hydrostatic transmissions / Closed Circuit
- Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
- Hydraulic motors and accessories
- Cylinders and accessories
- Pressure and flow regulating valves
- Logic- and directional control valves
- Safety and check valves
- Danfoss ICS HIC valve blocks
- Danfoss ICS Cartridge valves
- Test and measurement devices, accessories
- Attachments, accessories for machinery
- Mobile Electronics
- Quick couplings
- Hoses, Pipes, Fittings, etc.
- Used / Refurbished / Occasional SALE
Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
Hydraulic pumps convert mechanical energy (usually rotational) to hydraulic energy (flow and pressure) for use in the hydraulic actuators (motors and cylinders) in the system.
Rotating hydraulic pumps can be of fixed- or variable displacement types. The latter type of pumps contain control elements to regulate the pump's output depending on the actual energy needs of the system, or the input power limitations of the prime mover.
Open circuit means the pump is delivering pressurized fluid from the reservoir towards the actuators. After losing pressure, the fluid returns to the reservoir.