- Hydraulic power packs and accessories
- Standard and purpose-built power packs
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for mobile applications
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for stationary applications
- Oil filtering solutions
- Heat exchangers, coolers and fan drive
- Hydraulic accumulators and accessories
- Pressure switches, sensors and transmitters
- Hydrostatic transmissions / Closed Circuit
- Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
- Hydraulic motors and accessories
- Cylinders and accessories
- Pressure and flow regulating valves
- Logic- and directional control valves
- Safety and check valves
- Danfoss ICS HIC valve blocks
- Danfoss ICS Cartridge valves
- Test and measurement devices, accessories
- Attachments, accessories for machinery
- Mobile Electronics
- Quick couplings
- Hoses, Pipes, Fittings, etc.
- Used / Refurbished / Occasional SALE
By using genuine Danfoss filter cartridges, you can always make sure you have chosen the right filter for your Danfoss HST units.
In case of a pump repair at Bomas Kft., if the Danfoss unit was brought to our workshop including the filter head, at the end of the repair, we supply you with a new genuine Danfoss filter cartridge.
Installation of Danfoss filter cartridges:
1. Lubricate the filter seal and install a new filter (T150).
2. Use a 24mm wrench to hold plug (T015) in place and install
the replacement filter.
3. Hand tighten the filter till it contacts the O-ring, the tighten it
½ turn to achieve proper installation torque.
|Danfoss part no.||11004917||11004918||11004919|
|Outer diameter [mm]||97||97||97|
|Thread||1.375 - 12 UNF - 2B||1.375 - 12 UNF - 2B||1.375 - 12 UNF - 2B|
|Max. pressure||≥20 bar collapse resistance at max. flow rate (Direction of flow: Input - outer ring; output - inner terminal)|
|Max. flow rate [l/min]||60||80||105|
|Retained dirt capacity (at Δp max.)||30g||40g||60g|