- Hydraulic power packs and accessories
- Standard and purpose-built power packs
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for mobile applications
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for stationary applications
- Oil filtering solutions
- Heat exchangers, coolers and fan drive
- Hydraulic accumulators and accessories
- Pressure switches, sensors and transmitters
- Hydrostatic transmissions / Closed Circuit
- Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
- Hydraulic motors and accessories
- Cylinders and accessories
- Pressure and flow regulating valves
- Logic- and directional control valves
- Safety and check valves
- Danfoss ICS HIC valve blocks
- Danfoss ICS Cartridge valves
- Test and measurement devices, accessories
- Attachments, accessories for machinery
- Mobile Electronics
- Quick couplings
- Hoses, Pipes, Fittings, etc.
- Used / Refurbished / Occasional SALE
Features and benefits
The D Series pump blends the traditional Group 2 (SAE-A) and Group 3 (SAE-B) frame sizes in a single package with displacements from 7 to 45 cm3 (0.43 to 2.75 in3).
High strength cast iron construction allows consistently efficient performance and long life in continuous operation at 276 bar [4000 psi] and peak conditions of 303 bar [4400 psi].
Custom engineered bearings, pressure-balanced load plates, and viton seals optimize internal lubircation allowing for long life with intermittent fluid temperatures up to 115 °C [239 °F] and fluid viscosities as low as 8 mm2/sec (cSt) [36 SUS].
Compact three-piece design maximizes power density and creates one of the shortest multisection pumps (with up to four pumping sections) in the global marketplace.
Bearings located in the front flange increase radial/axial load carrying capability and eliminate the need for most bolt-on outrigger bearings.
D Series pumps can be coupled together to produce tandem, triple and even quadruple section units.
The interconnecting chambers accommodate fluid flow between sections and allow the number of inlet connections to be minimized. Systems that require operation with different fluids and/or reservoirs can be accommodated with sealed auxiliary covers between sections.