- Hydraulic power packs and accessories
- Standard and purpose-built power packs
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for mobile applications
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for stationary applications
- Oil filtering solutions
- Heat exchangers, coolers and fan drive
- Hydraulic accumulators and accessories
- Pressure switches, sensors and transmitters
- Hydrostatic transmissions / Closed Circuit
- Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
- Hydraulic motors and accessories
- Cylinders and accessories
- Pressure and flow regulating valves
- Logic- and directional control valves
- Safety and check valves
- Danfoss ICS HIC valve blocks
- Danfoss ICS Cartridge valves
- Test and measurement devices, accessories
- Attachments, accessories for machinery
- Mobile Electronics
- Quick couplings
- Hoses, Pipes, Fittings, etc.
- Used / Refurbished / Occasional SALE
Danfoss Editron EC-C1200-... converters are configurable as four ways:
- "Motor control": 750 V DC main line - 500V AC electrical machine conversion and the control of the electrical machine.
- "Active front end": Charging the accumulator pack from a 3-phase powergrid (needs additional LCL filter)
- "Microgrid": Creating an AC powergrid on the machine
- "DC/DC converter": Connetion between different voltage levels (eg. a 24V DC auxiliary system) with the main DC line. An additional inductive unit is needed.
EC-C1200 units can be controlled via CAN-bus, using communication standards CANOpen or J1939. Internal parametering of the unit is done in Codesys language.
One EC-C1200 unit can trasnfer up to 300kW power, with parallel connection of several units a maximum power transfer of 1500kW is achievable.
The converters are light, compact, and have good vibration resistance. The housing is protected to IP67 level.
Please consider contacting us in case you are interested!