- Hydraulic power packs and accessories
- Standard and purpose-built power packs
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for mobile applications
- Hydraulic reservoir kits for stationary applications
- Oil filtering solutions
- Heat exchangers, coolers and fan drive
- Hydraulic accumulators and accessories
- Pressure switches, sensors and transmitters
- Hydrostatic transmissions / Closed Circuit
- Hydraulic pumps and accessories / Open Circuit
- Hydraulic motors and accessories
- Cylinders and accessories
- Pressure and flow regulating valves
- Logic- and directional control valves
- Safety and check valves
- Danfoss ICS HIC valve blocks
- Danfoss ICS Cartridge valves
- Test and measurement devices, accessories
- Attachments, accessories for machinery
- Mobile Electronics
- Quick couplings
- Hoses, Pipes, Fittings, etc.
- Used / Refurbished / Occasional SALE
Double-acting Overcentre Valves
Controlled movements of cylinders tipping over, or motors
DOUBLE-ACTING OVERCENTRE VALVES
- These valves are used to control and block the cylinders movements to enable the following functions.
- Controlled lowering of the load: prevents the load from becoming the driving element,
and the overcentre valve prevents the cylinder from cavitating.
- Limit the pressure within the cylinder in the event of shocks created by an overload or pressure peaks created by the pump
(requires the utilisation of open centre spool valve).
- Zinc-plated bi-chromate steel body.
- Factory setting: 320 bar.
- Adjust the valve to at least 1.3 times the load pressure to enable a quick closure.
C1; C2 : Cylinder
V1; V2 : Spool valve
The valve alone does not hold the load in one position if the actuator has internal leakage (especially for hydraulic motor).
For applications that require safe long-term positioning, a mechanical brake must also be applied in addition to the valve!